We know that senior living isn’t one-size-fits-all. Every resident who comes to us may be in a similar time of life; however, every person’s situation is unique, which is why we offer a variety of options in our senior care levels. For those who are looking more for a retirement community, we offer independent living apartments.
As an independent resident at Chateau Retirement Communities, you are simply a tenant and we, the landlord. Where it becomes a little different is in all the services that we include with your monthly rent!
The independent living arrangements themselves often have people wishing they had made the decision to move to a retirement community sooner. The apartments include all of the appliances you need and enough space so that your furry four-legged friend could even join you if you want. Once you take into consideration the idea of maintenance-free living, you’ll be grateful that you never will have to change another light bulb ever again.
Monthly rent includes:
- Choice of One Meal from Three Served Daily
- Scheduled Weekly Housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry of Flat Linens (Sheets & Towels)
- Full Spectrum Life Enrichment Program
- Recreational Excursions on Air Conditioned Bus with Wheelchair Lift
- Fitness Program & Exercise Classes, Including Water Aerobics
- Use of all Amenities Including Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
- Cable Television
- All Utilities (Except Telephone)
- Basic Maintenance and Upkeep
- Lifetime Membership with Valley Medical Center’s Goldencare Benefits Program
- Emergency Call System in Every Apartment with 24-Hour Response